About Us

My photo
New England, United States
DynaDuctINC produces short films made for the internet. You can find us on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook. Be sure to check out our videos. We love making movies and to show your support you can subscribe to our channel on YouTube or you can send us an email at dynaduct@gmail.com

DynaDuctINC Search

What should Tristan's forge be named?

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I have a decent idea

I want to make a video.... But I think its sort of different from our norm. The video will be called something like Continuum Core, where it is basically a super soldier or two from the future who travel through time to stop catastrophic events...  I still have to think about what the plot will be... I either want it to be killing like Hitler, or someone else important... Maybe good 'ol Jo Stalin?

Tristan

No comments:

Post a Comment