About Us

My photo
New England, United States
DynaDuctINC produces short films made for the internet. You can find us on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook. Be sure to check out our videos. We love making movies and to show your support you can subscribe to our channel on YouTube or you can send us an email at dynaduct@gmail.com

DynaDuctINC Search

What should Tristan's forge be named?

Monday, March 19, 2012

Updates and Stuff

So I just feel like I should give you guys a quick update on what is happening in DynaDuct. We currently have 3 videos in progress: Of Jacks and Jokers, a black and white zombie film, and of course FW2. Jacks and Jokers is getting its music made right now by another youtuber (DrNastas), and as soon as that is done I'll get it up. BaW zombies is being done by meghan from TheFlynny45 and TheVlog4. And I am still doing FW2 (learning after effects for the VFX).

No comments:

Post a Comment