About Us

My photo
New England, United States
DynaDuctINC produces short films made for the internet. You can find us on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook. Be sure to check out our videos. We love making movies and to show your support you can subscribe to our channel on YouTube or you can send us an email at dynaduct@gmail.com

DynaDuctINC Search

What should Tristan's forge be named?

Monday, February 27, 2012

Of Jacks and Jokers

As I write this my hands and lips are burning with wind burn. Note to self: wear gloves.
Ok, so today we filmed another, yes another movie today. It involves a game of go fish that escalates into a bloody battle. There will be throwing cards, there will be action, there will be table flips. Here are just some brief snap shots from the original shot, Of Jacks and Jokers.







Honestly, I think this may be one of the best films we have ever made. Period. Ever thing just seemed to flow well, and the card effect came out spectacular. I thought of how to attach the playing cards in the shower. Pretty neat eh? I would like just to say also, that the original idea of a throwing card war come from my friend Dylan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment