About Us

My photo
New England, United States
DynaDuctINC produces short films made for the internet. You can find us on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook. Be sure to check out our videos. We love making movies and to show your support you can subscribe to our channel on YouTube or you can send us an email at dynaduct@gmail.com

DynaDuctINC Search

What should Tristan's forge be named?

Thursday, December 15, 2011

The question "What is reality?" is irrelevant to to this blog post.

I had to use spell check on irrelevant. I tried to install Halo for the PC onto Ubuntu Oneiric Ocelot 11.10 to no avail. I just got a white screen in Wine, but I could hear the audio. Yeah, my Windows Xp partition is highly unstable due to the fact that my graphics drivers hate me. Watch as I boot up Morrowind. *Boots up Morrowind* Watch as I find my way t glory. *Finds way to glory, oh no, his graphics drivers took out a glass sword and stabbed him 37 times in the chest with it and then BSODed his system* <- that is the story of my life...

Anywho, Finger Warfare 2 is freaking awesome. I have seen the latest rough cut and it looks good. I can't wait to see the finished product. I believe it will be as good if not better than Finger Warfare: The Index and probably the best video we have ever done.

Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment