About Us

My photo
New England, United States
DynaDuctINC produces short films made for the internet. You can find us on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook. Be sure to check out our videos. We love making movies and to show your support you can subscribe to our channel on YouTube or you can send us an email at dynaduct@gmail.com

DynaDuctINC Search

What should Tristan's forge be named?

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How is it going in the world of Tamriel?

You know when you are obsessed when you try to draw your Two-Handed battle-axe in real life. Yeah, that is right, you know it. Any-who, I am a level 21 Nord specializing in Two-Handed weaponry. I am the Arch-mage of  the College of Winterhold and a member of the Dark Brotherhood. I have killed numerous dragons on my ventures in Skyrim and have gathered a decent amount of shouts. One of my favourites, being the freezing shout. Freezing bears in much fun indeed. I am terrible at stealth though. Whenever I preform a D.B. contract I usually end up axing my target in the middle of the local tavern and wind up landing myself in prison. Thy accursed Cidhna Mine! I have lost many hours of progress because I was trapped in that dark little hole. To say the least, I am a very obtrusive assassin. Have you ever enchanted anything? It is quite satisfying. That is probably my favourite past time in Skyrim. Enchanting stuff. Yuppers. I have not seen any major glitches so far, except maybe the stupid mine. Nevertheless, I have witnessed my fair share of odd events. For instance, I excited the D.B. Sanctuary and a giant dragon skeleton landed right in front of me. I was so startled. Another time, I fell of a ledge and was stuck in a fissure until I was forced to re load from a previous save point. One other fail occurred when the game kept playing the same audio over and over again...I keep trying to slim down my side-quest list to no avail. There is just too much stuff to do! I decide to just do one little quest and it turns into this world changing campaign to liberate Skyrim or something. In other words, if you do not have this game. Get. It Now.

2 comments: