About Us

My photo
New England, United States
DynaDuctINC produces short films made for the internet. You can find us on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook. Be sure to check out our videos. We love making movies and to show your support you can subscribe to our channel on YouTube or you can send us an email at dynaduct@gmail.com

DynaDuctINC Search

What should Tristan's forge be named?

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Dead Waters Part 1 status

Ok, so I started school the day after we filmed dead waters. And they already gave me homework. I will do my best to edit quickly and get this thing up before the hurricane hits us tomorrow. If I lose power because of the hurricane I will likely not have power for upwards of 4 days, so don't expect anything then. I am rendering some stuff out, and typing this to kill time, and now it is done rendering, so peace out!

Tristan

No comments:

Post a Comment