About Us

My photo
New England, United States
DynaDuctINC produces short films made for the internet. You can find us on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook. Be sure to check out our videos. We love making movies and to show your support you can subscribe to our channel on YouTube or you can send us an email at dynaduct@gmail.com

DynaDuctINC Search

What should Tristan's forge be named?

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I like to not walk backwards

SOOOOOOOOO, I am redoing my room and I have spent the whole day scraping dolphin wallpaper of my, uh, well, walls. The dolphins were not my choice; a pre-teen girl lived in the room before I did and I guess the blue dolphins complemented the pink carpet. Yes I have pink carpet, but if you squint it sort of looks tan so what now?! Oh ya, the scraping. Me and Hackee have been chipping away at this pesky wallpaper for over 6  hours. While we are doing this we are constantly rearranging the furniture which (lucky us) is covered in 400 lbs of legos. So while we zip lock all that stands in our way we listen to the wonderful novel, The Hiding Place, by Corrie Ten Boom; or Ten BAHM as the reader pronounces it. And alas, Hackee has left me for homework, so now I sit in my basement (which is probably where I will sleep tonight) and type briskly at the keyboard. Hazzah!

-Wes

No comments:

Post a Comment