About Us

My photo
New England, United States
DynaDuctINC produces short films made for the internet. You can find us on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook. Be sure to check out our videos. We love making movies and to show your support you can subscribe to our channel on YouTube or you can send us an email at dynaduct@gmail.com

DynaDuctINC Search

What should Tristan's forge be named?

Monday, February 21, 2011

BFBC2 Vietnam

Alright, so I finally downloaded BFBC2 vietnam and it is awesome. However, I had a weird first experience... I logged into the vietnam screen and it said i was rank zero. So I thought, "ok, your stats don't carry over" But then after my first match it said I had -720 points and then it added my 720 point score leaving me with 0 xp. I thought that was really weird, but then it happened the next two rounds. By that time I had to go, so I couldn't exit and retry. I haven't played it since (I'm about 650 miles from my xbox right now). Has anyone had this problem? Please comment to tell me whether or not this has happened to you.


Tristan (XBL-ahandgesture)

No comments:

Post a Comment