About Us

My photo
New England, United States
DynaDuctINC produces short films made for the internet. You can find us on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook. Be sure to check out our videos. We love making movies and to show your support you can subscribe to our channel on YouTube or you can send us an email at dynaduct@gmail.com

DynaDuctINC Search

What should Tristan's forge be named?

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New video, and matte painting attempt

So yesterday, we filmed a short video (and by short I mean it's about 4 minutes long). It's an action movie with some espionage like themes. It has like 2 muzzle flares, so I can probably get it up really soon and hold you over for FW2. So here is the plot. An operative is sent in to rescue a hostage being held by a member of The Rain. When he gets there, he unties the captive and is confronted by the member of The Rain. The operative is given a choice. You will have to watch the video when it comes out to see how it ends. I had a lot of fun (cold, but fun) acting the part of The Rain, and I talk with a Russian accent the entire time which is pretty fun. On an unrelated note, I also tried my hand at matte painting. I did this on my phone and it is only a still image, so if I were to do it in GIMP the right way, it could be much better. Oh, and looking at it on my phone made it look better than it is... lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment