About Us

My photo
New England, United States
DynaDuctINC produces short films made for the internet. You can find us on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook. Be sure to check out our videos. We love making movies and to show your support you can subscribe to our channel on YouTube or you can send us an email at dynaduct@gmail.com

DynaDuctINC Search

What should Tristan's forge be named?

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Yo, Yo, Yo, MUM

It be by birthday yalls'. I know right? It's crazy, how many people actually have a birthday? Like none.

Ok, so, we are going to be starting the filming for Mr. Umbrella Man: Origins this weekend. I'm excited I really like the whole reoccurring character bit. The only problem is that we need a sketchy alley and someone to be in that same sketchy alley. I was thinking my Dad or as you may better know him Mark Hanford. Basically, Mr. Umbrella Man trades his physical health for magic; or something along those terms. He sells his soul and gets ripped of and his face is horribly scared and deformed and he goes into hiding with all these special abilities. Ex. Dream Intervention, Echolocation (It's actually possible, I've been practicing for a while), Telekinesis, Teleportation, Telepathy, Teleblahblah, etc...And MUM is formed, I think it should be a diabolical corporation whose goal is to rule the world. Yeah, that sounds right.

OOOOOOO

I had a good idea for a ketch phrase for it... "MUM's the word." Bwahaha, [c]lever indeed.

BTW FOOTNOTEz
This (checks of underlinifacation) is a quote from a loyal DynaDuctINC fan!

DynaDuctINC is one of the best things to have ever happened to mankind. The majority of mankind just doesn't know it yet. But they will!!! THEY WILL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment