About Us

My photo
New England, United States
DynaDuctINC produces short films made for the internet. You can find us on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook. Be sure to check out our videos. We love making movies and to show your support you can subscribe to our channel on YouTube or you can send us an email at dynaduct@gmail.com

DynaDuctINC Search

What should Tristan's forge be named?

Friday, September 9, 2011

Brand Spanking New Shiny Looking Video Master Tristan

There is a new video today (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LHQDPimBlo) . I do not think I have ever mentioned it before. I had an idea for it and Mikey wanted to rip his shirt of so I figured we should just combine the two. I think the video is pretty funny, but I might be biased because I made it and I know who is in it. I actually think I messed it up by laughing when Mikey rips his shirt, but oh well, it was some funny stuff and I was eating which makes everything much more entertaining. Someone right that down that was genius. Oooo I will endorse our twitter now.

TWITTER
Tristan: Ahandgesture
Wesley: Shvesley
Hackee: Hackee (this makes me giggle)
DynaDuctINC: DynaDuctINC (*giggle*)

OK, you better click those freakin hyperlinks that took my like two minutes of life. I could have saved the world, but no I'm stuck in my room making hyperlinks.

Umm, I could have sworn AHHH now I remember. One sec this is brilliantine. 
This the kind of stuff I receive in my mailbox when I am friends with Tristan. I'll get right on it once I mow the neighbors lawn Tristan *Hangs head in shame and walks away from Master Tristan


2 comments: