About Us

My photo
New England, United States
DynaDuctINC produces short films made for the internet. You can find us on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook. Be sure to check out our videos. We love making movies and to show your support you can subscribe to our channel on YouTube or you can send us an email at dynaduct@gmail.com

DynaDuctINC Search

What should Tristan's forge be named?

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Travelin

Still in Williamsburg, but I will be headed to Pittsburgh tomorrow, so I still am not really working on anything. I have however been able to use the accumulated (so far 19 hours) to further my ventures into blender (when not playing legends of yore or reading that is). I have succesfully modeled, from the depths of my mind, a sword forged with the tendrils of imagination, thrust into this world by the work of my trackpad and keyboard. I name the sword, "Mythril: Sword of Mystery."

Anyway, here is the sword in the standard 3D view (the plane is a mirror that will show up in the render)
 And here is the final rendered image of the sword. I just like the look of the mirror under the sword.

No comments:

Post a Comment