About Us

My photo
New England, United States
DynaDuctINC produces short films made for the internet. You can find us on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook. Be sure to check out our videos. We love making movies and to show your support you can subscribe to our channel on YouTube or you can send us an email at dynaduct@gmail.com

DynaDuctINC Search

What should Tristan's forge be named?

Sunday, July 31, 2011

New Blog

I, Tristan hope to launch a new blog soon (on the DynaDuct account of course). The blog will be devoted to forays into metal and leather working; and also possibly primitive weapons (ie: spears and bows). I'm not saying it's gonna happen, but I really want it to. On another note, I visited my grandparents last week and I got some of my great grandfather's old scout stuff including 2 knives. One is in great condition (the sheath is broken slightly) and the other is really rusted. Heck, I'm going to start the new blog right now, and the first posts will be about the restoration of the second knife. As I'm currently obsessed with the way "raven" sounds in a name, the blog will be ravenforge.blogspot.com.

EDIT: It's launched and has its first post which is really long.

I be seein ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment