About Us

My photo
New England, United States
DynaDuctINC produces short films made for the internet. You can find us on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook. Be sure to check out our videos. We love making movies and to show your support you can subscribe to our channel on YouTube or you can send us an email at dynaduct@gmail.com

DynaDuctINC Search

What should Tristan's forge be named?

Sunday, July 17, 2011

I've been busy lately...

As the title says, I've been really busy lately... Not editing like you would assume, but working on a "game" in blender. It's pretty simple so far right now it is just basic first person movement over a flat plane. But in the future, I need to choose whether to go medieval elder scrolls feel, or more modern with real guns... Leave a comment telling me which one i should do. Seriously, this thing will be . . . cheesy... It's true! It will be. I will see if I can get a tech demo on the blog soon.

-Tristan

No comments:

Post a Comment