About Us

My photo
New England, United States
DynaDuctINC produces short films made for the internet. You can find us on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook. Be sure to check out our videos. We love making movies and to show your support you can subscribe to our channel on YouTube or you can send us an email at dynaduct@gmail.com

DynaDuctINC Search

What should Tristan's forge be named?

Saturday, January 1, 2011

what do u do if the passcode is right for the teleporter and it says invalid?

The title for this blog entry was just one of the suggestions that showed up on my computer. Don't know why, when, or what, but I just figured it would harness the power of PUTNAM  and everything would just work out. Oh, we finally entered the tax info for adsense so we can make a little bit of dough from this whole gig. Boy, I think I sounded  a little British right then. There it is again..... Blimey thats ruddy brilient'

No comments:

Post a Comment