About Us

My photo
New England, United States
DynaDuctINC produces short films made for the internet. You can find us on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook. Be sure to check out our videos. We love making movies and to show your support you can subscribe to our channel on YouTube or you can send us an email at dynaduct@gmail.com

DynaDuctINC Search

What should Tristan's forge be named?

Saturday, January 1, 2011

My rib

Tristan again. Ok so on monday I go over to wes's house to go sledding. We build this awesome jump and cover it with slush. We go inside to watch some videos recorded with my new GoPro Hero HD while the slush freezes. So now we have an icy jump. We all go off it a few times, then I decide to go down in a one knee kneeling position. I fly off the jump and land sideways with my left arm underneath my lower left rib. I couldn't breath... It hurt like crazy. I thought I was fine, just bruised ya know? But then today we go down to Boston (HAPPY NEW YEAR BTW) and I decide to try to get on top of a low 4 or 5 foot wall. While I'm climbing up, my left ribs basically get used as a grappling hook while I'm climbing up. I felt them move and crack... That hurt like freaking heck. So now I'm thinking I either bruised it wicked bad, or I could have possibly partially dislocated it or cracked it (is spraining possible? The only reason I'm typing this so late is because everytime I turn it's like someone's stabbing me... And I've been stabbed in the hand (not self inflicted) so I know what it feels like. Actually, it's not a stab feeling it's a wicked sharp yet dull throbbing persistent pain... Anyway, I'll try to sleep now... Agh my rib hurts so much! Look for a video of the sledding soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment