About Us

My photo
New England, United States
DynaDuctINC produces short films made for the internet. You can find us on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook. Be sure to check out our videos. We love making movies and to show your support you can subscribe to our channel on YouTube or you can send us an email at dynaduct@gmail.com

DynaDuctINC Search

What should Tristan's forge be named?

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I get oral surgery on Jan 21, and Wes got braces.

Well, I have an impacted upper right canine... It won't punch through the bone of my pallet, so in January they are going to cut out the area around the tooth, and then attach a wire to it to pull it over... Luckily I get to be knocked out for this one... I get to stay home that day... The other thing is that Wesley got braces... He's missed 2 days of school so far and has a pretty epic lisp... Talking to him is very interesting... So, remember to participate in our contest... CONTEST CLOSES JANUARY 1, 2011. Thats all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment