About Us

My photo
New England, United States
DynaDuctINC produces short films made for the internet. You can find us on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook. Be sure to check out our videos. We love making movies and to show your support you can subscribe to our channel on YouTube or you can send us an email at dynaduct@gmail.com

DynaDuctINC Search

What should Tristan's forge be named?

Monday, November 29, 2010

Hello

This is my first post on this blog, so I will give some basics. . . Now, you need to check out our youtube channel, http://www.youtube.com/dynaductinc. Also, have a zombie plan, I don't care if you don't care about the zombie apocalypse, just sit down some time when have free time, and just write up a plan. Ok, so I suck at blogging, I'll get better, and maybe Wesley will be better than I. So, zombies might be coming, and they want brains. Remember, decapitation is the only way to kill a zombie. Let me rephrase that... Destroying the brain is the only way to kill a zombie... Good weapons are machetes, and sharper edged weapons. They will destroy the brain, also blunt weapons will crush the brain. Chainsaws will gum up, so don't use them.

 Thats all for today,
 Tristan and Wesley

No comments:

Post a Comment